EwE - Asparagus and mozzarella pizza

This was my pick this week for our Eating with Ellie group.  I just finished eating it for my lunch and I loved it!  Today is my first day after ending my radiation treatments and I am so excited to have my life back!  It was fun to actually go to the grocery store and purchase what I needed for this pizza.  Ellie did it again as this was simple to make and delicious.  The ingredients are just pizza crust, mozzarella, asparagus, parmesan and some fresh basil on top.  I might have needed a few more asparagus spears on there.  As I was eating it, I kept thinking some red pepper flakes cooked in it might have been good as well.  But it was delicious just this way!  I also made a second pizza for my lunch for tomorrow and added some tomatoes to it.  If you want to see what the others in the group did with this recipes, check out this link.  ewellis.wordpress.com







Comments

I am happy to hear that your radiation is over. You are a new woman. Celebrate with pretty pizza.
Cakelaw said…
This was a good pick Peggy. Happy for you that your radiation is over.
Kayte said…
So happy you are over the radiation and getting your life back. Also so happy you picked this recipe as we loved it. I had nice big fat asparagus fresh from my CSA basket and I used the 12 she said and added a couple more, it worked so well to cut it in half like that so the asparagus cooked all the way through in the 15 minutes. The tomato pizza looks wonderful as well, tomatoes and cheese and asparagus...oh my!! :-)
TeaLady said…
This was a good pick, Peggy. I would NEVER have thought of putting asparagus on a pizza. Loved it.

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake