WWDH - Green Olive Baked Chicken

This week in our Donna Hay group it was my pick.   I thought this was not only an extremely easy dish to prepare but also a pretty dish.  It has very simple ingredients.  chicken, of course, green olives, cherry tomatoes, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.   You can find the recipe here:  https://mypostcardsfromhome.wordpress.com/2012/01/16/green-olive-baked-chicken/

I will definitely be making this another time and it would be great to share with some friends!  Very tasty!  enjoy!

Come on and join our group!  You would like cooking with us.




Comments

I agree with you, Peggy. This was delicious and I also would like to make it again. I'm so happy you chose it.
Kayte said…
Great pick, Peggy...I don't know why this one hasn't been picked earlier as it was delicious. And easy!! Yours looks just like mine so I must have done it right! :-) I will make this one again for sure.
Cakelaw said…
This was good - a great pick Peggy.

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake